Thursday, September 29, 2011

Seven

Photobucket




David...


...you love your Sammy-dog and Radar and Kitty.
...you always want Radar to sleep with his head on one of your pillows in your bed.
...you are a little super star and the quarterback of the Chelsea K/1 Hornets!
...your best buddies are in "The Group".
...your favorite restaurant is Pablos.
...you love all of my girlfriends and have decided you want to marry each of them at different points in your little life so far.
...you love to go camping.
...you made the 6 year old All Star team this year and played first base.
...your favorite toy is any kind of gun, especially Nerf guns.
...you got your first love note this year and you tell me your girlfriend is a girl who cheers for your football team, named Taylor Wise. She is also in your first grade class.
...you are really good at riding your bike and always wear your helmet, even though you don't want to.
...you are quite the band wagon fan and don't stick with one team from year to year (except Samford and the Gators). I wonder who you will cheer for this year? Auburn or Alabama.
...you love green monster smoothies.
...you like playing football and baseball, but your favorite sport is basketball.
...you have a very sensitive heart and have a lot of compassion for people and animals.
...you know more about football than I ever have and love to watch it on TV.
...you got your first cavity this year.
...you wear size 3 shoes.
...you still don't watch much TV, but you like to watch Americas Funniest Home Videos with me...we both like to watch people fall, and then laugh at them. A lot.
...you love to play board games, especially The Game of Life (thanks, Cara).
...you are very healthy and have only been sick three times in your entire life.
...you are a math whiz and love to read.
...you have Mrs. Smith and Mrs. Watts for first grade and they are awesome.
...you have 34 classmates in your first grade class.
...you like to help me bake.
...you have started rolling your eyes and sighing at us when we ask you to do something that you don't want to do.
...you like me to snuggle-bug you at night.
...you love to eat my crepes for breakfast and that makes me so happy.
...you love to play in the sprinkler and help us wash the trucks.
...you remind me to me recycle.
...your favorite songs are "All I do is Win" and "Firework".
...you like the dance around the house in your boxers.
...you have developed a little attitude this year and show your hiney when you get mad.
...you took good care of me when I had a couple surgeries this year.
...you always leave your socks all over the house.
...one of your favorite activities is jumping on our trampoline.
...you go to the Y after school and the counselors adore.
...you are too old for the pumpkin patch and don't want to go this year. :(
...you like to build things with Legos.
...your favorite fruit is strawberries.
...your favorite teams are the Celtics, the Heat and the Gators. Your favorite pro players are Lebron James, Tim Tebow, and Cam Newton.
...you like to dive into our bed from the bed post.
...you get annoyed with me taking pictures of you, but I can normally bribe you.
...you like anything remote control.
...you are funny and make me laugh all the time.
...when I take pictures with my iphone you always ask if I'm going to put it on facebook.
...you have recently become independent more than ever before. This makes me sad and happy all at the same time.
...you tell us you want to go to Samford University.
...you like for me to rub your back and you always return the favor.
...I embarrass you when you are around your friends, but you still like to snuggle with me.
...you are my heart.

I love this boy.

1 comment:

katie F said...

Bethany this is one of the sweetest ideas! I started reading it and got teary eyed!