Friday, November 25, 2011

A great thanksgiving

We were invited to spend Thanksgiving with some wonderful friends yesterday.  It was great.  These are some of my favorite friends in the world.  I absolutely adore their whole family and they made us feel so welcome like we were part of the family.  The kids had fun.  The food was great.  The company was even better.


Mama KK has a knack for decorating...this was just one of the tables all set up for lunch (gorgeous, huh?) -


David's two front teeth have been loose for a long time now.  He pulled one tooth out a few days ago and couldn't get the other one.  So he decided to let Coach do the "paper test"...where he wrapped a tiny bit of napkin around the tooth and pinched it....


...and IT CAME OUT!



Then W's uncle also pulled his front tooth out.  Check out our toothless boys - 


The boys - 


After we ate lunch with them, we went to another friends home for dinner and dessert and more laughs than I can count.

I am so thankful for my family.  For my home.  For my job.  For Diet Coke.  For our Troops.  And especially for sweet friends who make us feel like family.

No comments: